The Truth About Ada
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
London 1851 - Help the world's first female hacker to destroy an evil steampunk machine and get to know the truth about Ada Lovelace.
The Truth about Ada is a story-driven arcade puzzle-shooter in a steampunk setting where the player has to hack an evil machine by destroying encoded cylinders. Use a PC-controller or keyboard to save innocent lifes and get to know the truth about Ada Lovelace.
Team & Roles
- 2D Art: Zoe Leandra Nagel (Cutscenes, Concept), Raphael Koller (Logo, Textures, Concept)
- 3D Art: Raphael Koller
- Game Design: Carsten Scheer
- Programming: Christoph Potas, Viktor Pekar
- Music & SFX: Manfred Tausch (Sounddesign, Piano), Henrike von Bayer (Cello)
- Production: Viktor Pekar
- Genre: Story-driven puzzle-shooter in steampunk setting taking place in London 1851.
- Platform(s): PC/Mac/Linux (Unity Support)